7 months ago
The hackathon is done, and the recap is posted here: https://app.subsocial.network/@rmrkapp/rmrk-hackathon-results-26818 - instructions for claiming your prize are below!
Thank you all very much for participating, and special thanks to all our sponsors for making this possible! Please visit them all to learn more:
- LD Capital - Legendary supporters of the Dotsama ecosystem
- DFG - A behemoth of progress, helping young projects walk uphill against the wind
- Crust Network - Truly decentralized and incentivized IPFS storage
- Manta Network - Private DeFi in Dotsama
- D1 Ventures - Purveyors of perversion and wine, massive ecosystem booster
- Subsquid - Custom GraphQL for your Substrate blockchains!
- Phala Network - A privacy focused execution network
- Signum Capital - excellent VC to hang out with, supporters of all that is blooming in Dotsama
- PolkaWarriors of IllusionistGRP - huge ecosystem supporters ♥
- Ampnet.io - the way to tokenize real world assets and do a fundraise on *any* real world project using tokens and shared ownership with revenue sharing
- PAKA - DAO-fund incubating many of the top upcoming Dotsama projects
- 1PAR - supporter of promising Dotsama projects
- PoCoCo - Polkaswap Community Collective
- ChaosDAO - a secret hangout of Dotsama elites, project founders, and ultra-degens
If you won a financial award (check the hackathon page or the linked post) please follow these instructions VERY CAREFULLY:
- prepare a PDF invoice
- the invoice must contain an ID, date of invoicing, stablecoin address (Kraken addresses not supported, BSC not supported, USDT on Eth/Tron or USDC and DAI on Eth are accepted) and total amount you won as a line item and total. Line item should say "Hackathon prize: rmrk.devpost.com - [SUBMISSION TITLE]", e.g. "Hackathon prize: rmrk.devpost.com - Kanaria wardrobe"
- invoice note should say "Payable in stablecoin [INSERT COIN OF CHOICE] to address [ADDRESS]", replace placeholders with value, e.g. "Payable in USDT (eth) to address bruno.eth" or "Payable in USDC (eth) to address 0xB9b8EF61b7851276B0239757A039d54a23804CBb"
- submit the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org from your winning devpost account's email address
- invoice MUST be addressed to: RMRK Association, Baarerstrasse 86, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
- allow up to a week for us to process the payout, or for us to get back to you if something isn't right
- Rewards like special minted items, promo birds, etc. will be distributed manually as winners contact us via email@example.com
- Please contact us ASAP from your winning devpost account's email address